With Pomodoro Timer Online, you will achieve your goals by staying
focused and painless in the process.
With Background Music,
Custom Timer and To Do List.
What is the Pomodoro Technique?
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method for increase
It is used to divide the time into intervals called pomodoros and breaks.
How to use it?
Who uses the Pomodoro Technique?
The Pomodoro Technique is used by people who need to focus on
their activities to achieve certain goals.
Many of your favorite YouTubers, influencers and entrepreneurs are likely to use this technique to be more productive.
The science behind the Pomodoro Technique
The attention span is the
ability to concentrate on a single task, the greater our
concentration, the easier it will be for us to do it.
Studies have estimated that this interval lasts approximately 20 minutes.
Frequently asked questions
How to use the Pomodoro Technique?
In essence these are the steps but consider that times can change and the app helps you in the adoption process. 😉
- Make a to-do list and get a timer.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes and focus on one task until the alarm goes off.
- Upon completion of the session, check off a pomodoro and record what you completed.
- Take a 5 minute break to refresh your concentration.
- After 4 pomodoros, take a long 15-minute break.
What to do during pomodoro breaks?
Make sure they are activities that do not exhaust you mentally. Here are 7 ideas for your breaks:
- Do a little stretching routine.
- Get out and sunbathe.
- Listen to one of your favorite songs.
- Make yourself a drink.
- Eat a fruit.
- Do breathing exercises.
- Organize your desk.
Can it be installed on Windows, Mac, Android or PC?
Yes! It can be downloaded and used as a native app with Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers by adding it to the home screen on smartphones and from the search bar on PC or Desktop (using the install icon).
Can I get more features?
Yes! For the sake of simplicity, we've tried to keep the basics in addition to these cool features:
- Background music with volume control.
- Default and custom times.
- Counters and restart of work sessions.
- Control of automatic starts.
If you need more features such as control of tasks and their times, teams, projects, etc.